Monday, March 10, 2014

Becoming Clearer and Clearer

After this weeks class, and talking with my group our end goal is starting to come together with what everyone can bring to the table. With the food and drinks being covered through personal connections with each person. Also, then the other outer connections that everyone has will bring the auction and games to add to what we can raise toward the Filbert Street Garden.

Being from out of state and not knowing many business people or individuals who can support a cause like this, so having all of my group members being from Maryland is a major help. If they can give me the contact information about the business people they know I will be more than willing to contact them and even meet with the people in person to discuss donating to the garden. This I also take as a great advantage for myself because it will allow me to make new connections with people from the area, and expand my network within the greater Baltimore area.

So this week was a influential week for us because it was only the second time we have all met as a group. So being able to have everyone together was crucial because it gave everything a perspective and idea of how everything could be brought together in only two months. Also understanding the different connections each person had made things even easier because each individual brought different people to be able to donate and talk to to make the fundraiser a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment